Zion Oil & Gas Operations Update and Podcast from Israel as of April 5, 2023
April 5, 2023: Zion Oil & Gas Operations Update and Podcast
Dear Zion Shareholders and Supporters,
We wanted to share the progress we have made in our ongoing mission to explore for oil and gas in Israel. We have decided to do this with a podcast and a short summary.
Recently, we received initial administrative approval from various departments within the Israeli Ministry of Energy which puts us in an excellent position to obtain final approval of our exploration license. This achievement is a crucial step forward for our company and the result of our persistent efforts.
We are therefore proceeding with our re-entry plans for the MJ-01 well, where we believe the potential for new perforation methods can stimulate MJ-01 to flow. To reach this point, we navigated through a series of challenging steps:
- Comprehensive review and revision of our technical and operational plans: Our team worked diligently to evaluate and refine our exploration strategies, ensuring compliance with the highest industry standards.
- Collaboration with authorities: We engaged with various ministries, including local communities and government agencies, to address all concerns and to develop necessary solutions.
- Submission of required documentation and assurances to the Israel Ministry of Energy: We provided the necessary documentation, demonstrating our commitment to conducting safe, responsible, and efficient exploration activities.
Moving forward, we are focusing on finalizing the technical and operational preparations for the reentry, which we expect to commence in the second or third quarter of 2023.
To further engage our supporters and shareholders, our VP of Investor Relations and Marketing, Andrew Summey, created a podcast episode featuring Monty Kness, our Head of Operations, Jeff Moskowitz, Head of our Israel Office and Senior VP, Dr. Lee Russell, our Lead Consultant for Geoscience, and myself providing a more than 30minute conversation highlighting where we currently are in our efforts.
We would like to express our gratitude for your ongoing support and prayers for our mission. Your encouragement plays a vital role in our endeavors, and we remain steadfast in our belief that we are part of God’s plan for Zion Oil and for Israel.
Once again, thank you for standing with us as we continue on this journey. We look forward to sharing more updates with you as our project progresses.
NEW UNIT PROGRAM DETAILS:
For each $250.00 UNIT you receive:
- $250.00 of ZNOG Stock for today’s high-low average (if purchased before 4 pm Eastern).
- 500 Warrants with an exercise price of $0.05 each for 90 days.
You can purchase these UNITS until Zion raises $7.5 million or until 11:59 pm (your current time) on Thursday, April 27, 2023.
The Warrants will first become exercisable depending on the purchase date over three periods:
March 13-26, exercisable on March 31 for 90 days.
- March 27-April 9, exercisable on April 14 for 90 days.
- April 10 – 27, exercisable on May 2 for 90 days.
Those who purchase UNITS and sign up (or are already enrolled) for Automatic Monthly Investments (AMI), will receive:
50 Additional Warrants if enrolled for at least $50/month.
100 Additional Warrants if enrolled for at least $100/month.
250 Additional Warrants if enrolled for at least $250/month.
500 Additional Warrants if enrolled for at least $500/month.
* This Unit Program will end on Thursday, April 27, 2023. (Early termination if $7.5 million raised.)