I recognize and empathize for your unwavering belief and support of Zion Oil & Gas. I recognize and empathize with your patience in a process that, while arduous at times, is outlined by God’s timing.
Zion is unique. Zion’s shareholders are unique. They are more interested in benefitting Israel than they are to make a quick dollar.
The Direct Stock Purchase Plan (DSPP) provides Zion Oil & Gas with the financial means to be able to explore for oil and gas in Israel. Purchasing stock through this plan allows you to share in the success of Zion Oil & Gas.
The DSPP is intended to be a convenient and simple way for you to purchase Zion stock directly from the company, allowing you to build your long-term investment over time while avoiding brokerage fees. The Plan is not intended to provide shareholders short-term profits through rapid turnover of shares acquired at a discount.
The minimum investment is $250.00. Once you have your account set up with our Plan Agent, The American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, you may invest as little as $50.00 at a time. There is also an option for automatic monthly withdrawal directly from your bank account.
“GOING FORWARD” UNIT PROGRAM
- The cost of each Unit will be $250.00 for new and existing Direct Stock Purchase Plan investors.
- Each Unit purchase will provide the investor with 250 shares of ZN common stock and 250 $0.01 Warrants.
- Warrants are exercisable on the 31stday following the end of Unit Program and exercisable for one year (February 25, 2019, to February 25, 2020).
- If investors sign up for Zion’s automatic monthly investments in addition to purchasing a Unit during this Unit program, then they will receive 50 $0.01 Warrants. Current subscribers are eligible for these additional warrants if they choose to participate in this unit purchase. (For more details on the automatic monthly investments, see Zion’s Prospectus Supplement on page 4.)
- Investors may participate starting Monday, December 10, 2018.
- This Unit Program will end on Wednesday, January 23, 2019, or when $10 million is reached, whichever transpires first.
What a pleasant experience for a not so experienced investor… I thank God that I listened to that inner prompting that was urging me to invest here.
I too want to contribute to Israel, whether the stock goes up or down, I know in the end Israel will prosper and I am so grateful.
The investment process was very straight forward and very easy. It actually took less than 10 minutes!