Zion Oil Prayer Site

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psalm 122:6

Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:1

Please express your prayer request in the “comment section” below and pray for those who have already requested prayer (you may also send private prayers directly by clicking HERE):

Responses (1,288)

1. Marilyn
    May 19, 2020 at 11:12 pm · Reply

I need prayer for God to open immigration doors for my husband to finally come to the United States of America. We are waiting on the visa affidavit approval and we need an embassy appointment asa soon embassy opens back up. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

2. Ed Santos
    May 17, 2020 at 9:52 pm · Reply

May everyone have their prayers answered. I had mine. My 17 years old boy was in a car accident, he was in coma for 3 long months, with traumatic brain injury tbi. I begged and I asked, to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. We got our Boy back!

Do you think I am worry about ZN., not in the least. I am not in it for the money, I am a small investor. I am not going to get rich but, this is not guess work. The oil is in there, we just have to many hurdles to conquered before we get it. Its faith! God bless everyone!

• Lauren
      May 18, 2020 at 10:37 am · Reply

Amen! That’s an amazing testimony, Ed! Thank you for sharing and God bless you and your family ♥️

3. Clay
    May 6, 2020 at 10:51 am · Reply

The Father’s Desire be done with this Company

• Lauren
      May 6, 2020 at 11:10 am · Reply

Amen, thank you Clay!

4. Lori
    May 3, 2020 at 1:53 am · Reply

My husband was laid off in November without warming after working as a Fluids Technician for 14 years. He has not been able to find to date and is experiencing depression. Please pray that the Lord will present the right job opportunity for him. We have two daughters that will both be full time students in college fall of 2020. I work seasonal work and it is off season for me now. I know there many people in this situation and I am also asking for prayer for their families.
    Thank you and God bless each of you.

• Lauren
      May 6, 2020 at 11:09 am · Reply

Thank you for sharing Lori, I know how hard it is to be worried about finances. I am praying for the Lord to provide supernaturally for your family, I know it’s hard times for so many and jobs are difficult to come by, but I’m praying and believing that the Lord will provide a job for your husband. I am praying that God will lift the spirit of depression from your husband and that he will have peace and comfort, knowing that God loves him and has a good plan for your family. We prayed for you and your husband during our prayer meeting this morning too!

5. Leisa
    May 1, 2020 at 11:36 pm · Reply

Please pray for my daughter Jade. She had mold poisoning and is trying to detox but not feeling well. Thank you for your prayers ! Leisa

• Lauren
      May 6, 2020 at 11:04 am · Reply

Hi Leisa, I’m so sorry to hear that, I’m praying for Jade and we also lifted her up in our prayer meeting this morning❤️

6. Mina
    April 19, 2020 at 12:52 pm · Reply

I am putting all my prayers for you as I believe in the name of Jesus Chris ( he is raisen truly he is raised) and I believe he will help you to raise you project in Isreal.

• Lauren
      April 19, 2020 at 5:05 pm · Reply

Amen, thank you, Mina. God bless you!

7. DEBRA CRITTENDON
    April 18, 2020 at 7:48 pm · Reply

Prayer for increased finances, favor of god ,blessing,wisdom,memory to increase be healed,health,to be a blessing to steve,and harry.strength,i ask to be able to invest in Israel,amen!Debra Crittendon huntington indiana usa

8. Sharon Cooke
    April 8, 2020 at 8:59 am · Reply

I’ve been watching your company for a while! My Dad told be about y’all before you ever went public. I will be praying for your success there in Israel. God’s timing is perfect! God bless!

• Lauren
      April 8, 2020 at 10:06 am · Reply

9. Joan Magine
    April 3, 2020 at 8:58 pm · Reply

Thank you God, that You Love all of us. Thank you for beautiful Israel and your chosen people.
    I pray that Zion Oil and Gas will strike oil and be successful at this Israel venture.
    Hal Lindsey believes in it, I believe in it, a lot of people believe that there is oil and gas in Israel for Zion Oil and Gas. I await the excitement of the success.
    Right now, the Covid-19 Pandemic has everyone’s attention. None of us know who the virus will get to… I cast my anxieties onto you about it, and I hope it causes people to look to You, pray to You, come back to You…
    Thank you for all the good on this earth. In Jesus’ name I pray,
    Your servant, Joan

10. Wayne
    April 2, 2020 at 11:17 am · Reply

Praise the LORD! Father God, thank you for hearing our prayer and dismissing all lawsuits against ZN.

Psalm 66:20 “Blessed be God, who has not turned away my prayer nor His lovingkindness from me.”

• Lauren