Zion Oil Prayer Site

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psalm 122:6

Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:1

Please express your prayer request in the “comment section” below¬†and pray for those who have already requested prayer (you may also send private prayers directly by clicking HERE):

Responses (1,196)

1. Jerri Pineda
    August 31, 2019 at 6:05 am · Reply

Please pray that I may get out of debt completely and still have enough for retirement. Pray for our President Donald Trump, in whom I believe is doing a great job as president. Lastly, for the health of all my family including myself.

2. Kurt
    August 27, 2019 at 7:34 am · Reply

Praying for your Granddaughter Norma. May God’s protection shield her and protect her from the influence of her Dad. May The Lord open her Dad’s heart and help him to see the truth, and be saved as well. Praying that The Word of God will be poured into your Granddaughter’s heart, and that God will surround her with many Godly role models in her life to disciple her in the faith. In Jesus Name. Amen.

• Lauren
      August 28, 2019 at 8:09 am · Reply

Amen thank you Kurt!

• Name Norma Curtis
      August 31, 2019 at 1:44 pm · Reply

Thank you so much for the prayers. God hears. I’m going to pick her up this evening. She’s spending the night with me and going to church with me in the morning. God is good. Please keep praying and thank you so much.

3. Norma Curtis
    August 24, 2019 at 9:08 am · Reply

Please pray for my 9 year old granddaughter. She was saved during bible school this summer and was baptized last Sunday. Her dad (my ex-son-in-law) has a PHD and is a non-believer. She thinks he is really smart because he is a professor. I think, according to God’s word, he is a fool. He has let her know he isn’t happy with her decision. She is strong but he is the one person she looks up to and admires more than anyone else in the world. He has already (in my opinion) started keeping her from going to church. She doesn’t want anything said to him about his unbelief because he doesn’t want people to know and she knows she’ll get in trouble for telling his dark secret. Thank you in advance. I know there are many praying people on here and that’s what we all need. God bless each and every one of you.

4. Doug Alcala
    August 14, 2019 at 12:43 am · Reply

Lord Yahweh, bless me with a woman that loves you deeply, reveal to me your will, give me wisdom to pursue your righteousness.

5. Garry Rivers
    August 13, 2019 at 9:28 pm · Reply

Please pray for my finances and my health as well.

6. Michael
    August 13, 2019 at 8:12 am · Reply

Please pray for my nephew, Marcelo for salvation of body, soul and spirit…. Thank-you!

7. GABRIEL OBANIJESU
    August 4, 2019 at 10:19 am · Reply

God is good, He has done we His children WELL,therefore our soul must rise up to praise HIM. GOD WHO IS THE BRAIN BEHIND “ZION OIL & GAS,INC” Shall continue to back up this great COMPANY, AMEN.

8. Heather
    August 3, 2019 at 10:55 pm · Reply

Please pray for restoration of my family..Thank you!! May God Bless you all!

9. Melissa Hannah
    July 27, 2019 at 11:03 am · Reply

Please pray for Rebecca she is in pain . She needs total mind and body healing . Jesus is my Lord and saviour . Thank you Jesus .

10. Gail(required)