Zion Oil Prayer Site

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psalm 122:6

Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:1

Please express your prayer request in the “comment section” below and pray for those who have already requested prayer (you may also send private prayers directly by clicking HERE):

Responses (1,158)

1. Conlest Clyburn
    February 15, 2019 at 6:27 pm · Reply

Trust in the Lord with all thy heart, lean not to thine own understanding and he shall direct your path.
    Praise God we can trust him. God is faithful and he watch over his word to perform it. There is oil in Israel besides it’s in prophecy.
    My prayer is for the Peace of Israel and at the angel of the Lord direct Zion where to drill.

• Lauren
      February 16, 2019 at 7:47 am · Reply

2. Gary Jacobson
    February 13, 2019 at 10:18 pm · Reply

Been following and participating in Zion for years. I too feel that the Lord is going to do something wonderful very soon! God often seems to strike at 11:59 pm…..keeps us on our toes.

Gary

• Lauren
      February 14, 2019 at 1:59 pm · Reply

That’s true! He’s an 11:59 God:) Thank you for sharing what the Lord has laid on your heart, your encouragement means so much to us.

3. Julia
    February 13, 2019 at 8:01 am · Reply

Me and my friend are praying for Zion Oil company. I felt that there is obstacles in The way that need powerful Prayer.

I read through this thread and saw the calling for pray with psalm 70.

We will particate in that

Bless you

• Lauren
      February 13, 2019 at 9:29 am · Reply

4. moon
    February 12, 2019 at 3:31 am · Reply

HelloI would like to submit a prayer request for emotional healing for myself.

5. Dane Rampersad
    February 10, 2019 at 3:24 pm · Reply

Please pray for my complete physical healing as I’m suffering from cervical and lumbar disc herniations since 2008. I am also considering investing in your company. Thanks much!

6. Kurt
    February 7, 2019 at 1:41 pm · Reply

I feel a strong sense in my spirit that this month February 2019 is a month of reversals where we will see the Lord advance Zion Oil & Gas. This month is a month that we will see God do amazing things that seemed impossible in the natural, but by the POWER of God we will see Zion Oil & Gas obtain VICTORIES and break thru that can only be explained by our AWESOME GOD! Lord dispatch legions of angels and encamp around Zion Oil by your Holy Spirit. Show your MIGHTY POWER so that all the nations will know that you are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord’s. Show your FAVOR to Zion Oil as they invest in your beloved country of Israel. May you bring forth the oil. Give them strategies, finances, and divine encouragement. Lord, we stand back in AWE as to what you will do, but we know that we will be amazed! In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

• Lauren
      February 11, 2019 at 10:28 am · Reply

Amen, thank you Kurt

7. Lauren
    February 1, 2019 at 11:23 am · Reply

Please lift up little Evan in your prayers today. He is 7 years old, doctors found a mass on his brain yesterday. Please pray that the mass is benign and can be removed easily, or that it will just go away🙏 Also, please pray for comfort and wisdom for his parents, Spencer and Tish

8. Lauren
    January 29, 2019 at 9:42 am · Reply

Friends and prayer warriors,

As a company, we are each praying Psalm 70 over Zion every day. We would greatly appreciate it if you would join us in praying this Psalm over Zion daily as well. Thank you so much❤️

9. Robert
    January 18, 2019 at 1:16 pm · Reply

I am praying regularly for Mr Brown and his team, for fellow investors and for the investments we all have made.
    I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Gods Word and will.
    I pray for all the requests to receive Gods grace as He wills and to comfort those with needs.
    I praise Father YHWH, Son Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit.

• Lauren
      January 22, 2019 at 9:17 am · Reply

Thank you, Robert!

10. Nirmal
    January 18, 2019 at 8:17 am · Reply

Hi Lauren,
    recently,i become quite critical about Mr John Brown, i used to reply for the msg in Yahoo Zion oil and gas Community Chat, but i regret for that action, i am sorry for talking in mocking way that may be hurting John brown, only recently i came to hear about the story of Mr John Brown, how he dedicated his life for finding oil in Israel, how he was deserted by his own wife and gave up high paying salary to Help Israel find Oil.

i was critical, because i brought almost 22,500 shares and 250 share thru recent DPPS in Zion oil and gas, i really used my hard earned saving to buy for 11,000dollar but now i know my money will not go waste, Lord will open the well in place of Armegeddon and bring out the treasure to reward his people.

Covey my Best Regards to Mr John Brown, the one men mission to find oil, no wonder why the place is called Armegeddon, the place of final battle and also the place of final well with massive amount of oil.

Please forgave me if i send any email to show my anger towards Mr John Brown, i was only misguided by some troll in Yahoo Community chat, i am really very sorry for that, I am a good fearing Man and i totally believe that Lord has selected John brown to find oil in place of Armegeddon.

May Lord Jesus Christ himself bless Mr John Brown and his Project in Armageddon Jezreel valley Project.

Surely Oil will be found in Megeddo Jezreel valley, Please remember me and i like to visit Israel and Zion oil to show my appreciation and Thank Lord and also wish the Leader John Brown for his” NEVER GIVE UP MENTALITY” wonderful men of God who carried his bible even while discussing about company in Public arena, Lord will never give up on such Person

Happy Days are ahead for Zion oil and Gas and all Share holders

Regards and Jesus Bless

Nirmal Rajan Susainathan

• Lauren
      January 22, 2019 at 9:15 am · Reply

Thank you so much for this! I passed it along to everyone in our office, we are so thankful for your kind, encouraging, and faith-filled words towards Mr. Brown and Zion. Thank you for having the courage to post this. God bless you!